Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some days I just...

...can't help myself. 
Too much stuff that NEEDS doing and too much stuff I WANT to do.

After storming through the night, we got a dark, rainy and dreary morning here in my little corner of the world.
It looks to of cleared off for now, but it won't last....
More to come later in the day, according to our weather man.
So,  what to do?
It doesn't look like Rylee and I will get our walk today, so I guess we'll just have to stay inside....
a little work, a little play.....
Right now, she's napping so I'd better type fast.
I've had two pair of pants to hem all week. 
They are now in progress....since I had to wait for pics to load.
Also pulled out these two piece and have wools cut and pinned to the back....
will stitch those on later, and hopefully get them tacked to that cool wooden egg crate I showed you the other day.
As I was pulling wools, I found these two pieces of burlap....
Hmm....maybe a couple of table runners with some wool applique'?
A good way to use up some of my wool remnants....and the burlap I've had in my fabric cupboard for probably a couple of years.

What's keeping you busy today?

No comments: