Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another VERY busy day!

Another very busy day at the open house! It's always interesting to see what people buy and to hear how they are going to use it!
Those attending today shopped to the sounds of ragtime musician, Bob Ault.
(sorry, don't know why this pic came out so dark..hmm...)

Getting me in that holiday spirit!!

I hope to catch a nice day sometime in this next week and get out my Christmas greens for my front porch! I'm usually out there in the wind, rain, sleet, snow.....putting it up! I want to try to avoid that this year!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!





2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Such wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing. I sure would love to attend.

Pam

Anonymous said...

The shop looks so nice. Thanks for sharing these great pics.