Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And the winner is....

....or should I say, the winners are......
Blondie and Shanda!
So girls...email me ( jehess4@sbcglobal.net ) your mailing info and I'll pop these little babies into an evelope and send them out to you by weeks end! The green ones I had started are done!! I hope you like!!
I also had two brown towels and if you saw the pic, I'd gotten a piece of coffee fabric to go with. I think I've decided to just let them go. I'll give the towels to my sister who's got a chocolate theme in her kitchen and I'll use the fabric in another project. Something quilted maybe?
**************************
I also want to let you all know that Erik will be going home tomorrow!! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!
**************************
I hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Woo-hoo. I came over here to see if maybe you would like to get together some time and I had a wonderful surprize waiting for me. I am so excited. Thank you already, you really made my night. I would love to take you to the Sweet Buy and Buy. It's in Calfornia, MO. I also know of some great places to take you in Boonville, MO. We can make a day of it if ya like. I also know of a great Amish quilt shop out by Versallies, MO. They have a big selection there. That place you went to really sucks it sounds like to me. So rude. I don't put up with folks like that for very long either. I probably would have said WELL Eacuse ME. with a little attitude.
My email is chandalusk@yahoo.com. email me and I will send ya my address.
Shanda

Shari said...

I'm so glad for Erik. And congratulations to the winners!
Cheers!