Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby it's cold outside.....

We are under a winter weather advisory. We got a bit of snow over the weekend but nothin' major, but they are calling for a nice wintery mix tonight! John came in yesterday afternoon so I ran my errands today after taking him back to the truck. I am looking forward to being able to stay in for a couple days now! I've been stitchin' up a storm....I have several little stitcheries I plan to finish into something tomorrow. Until then, maybe I'll stitch up another little somethin' while I'm watchin' on tv this evening.

****************************


Remember Boots? He was so small when he was brought here....well, here he is now! This was taken umm...yesterday morning. Well this morning, Briar was on his way out for school when he glanced down at the pond below the house & there was Boots...sprawled out on the ice! He was fine! Just couldn't get off the ice! Briar took care of him though and got him off safely! Thank goodness the ice was so thick where he was at & he wasn't out there too far...poor lil' guy! He's doing just fine now! He's sure become my buddy & I've never been a horse person....I enjoy watchin' them but I've not been on one in over 20 years!

*********************************

Well, I'm off to do a little bit of readin' then I think it's hot tea time...I bought some wonderful vanilla bean tea a few weeks ago...Mmm...just the thing for an evening such as this!

Have a wonderful evening...stay warm!

No comments: